Monday, June 16, 2008

Who's a cry baby?

Well i am a little sad tonight. My mom came out today to get her hair colored and ended up taking Heston home with her for the week. I have to go to Cardston for a friends wedding on Saturday so i will bring him home then. You would think I would be excited to have him go and have a break and I was.......right up to when they were leaving and i had to say goodbye.......then the tears started to flow and they kept on flowing and every time i would see something in the house that would make me think of him i would start all over again. You would have thought he died or something. Talk about a cry baby....yup that's me i guess. On the bright side, with out him here, now i can get some pictures and video's of him on here without having him pulling at me every second.




O.K. so i have tried and tried to get the video on here but i can't seem to make it work so too bad i will have to do it later i guess. Here is some pictures of Heston drawing/coloring instead. As you can tell he is very good at coloring the eyes!


I had picked up a web cam for my parents the other day so Heston could visit with them as well. He seemed to think that he could talk to anyone who's picture was on the computer and he is constantly asking for auntie Maicee. So now he can see his aunties and both grandparents when ever he wants. I am glad they have one...now i can talk to Heston and see him everyday while he's there. Well this week without Heston would sure be a good week to have a baby...wouldn't it!! Hopefully something starts to happen soon...i am getting rather uncomfortable. Well...we will keep you posted.

2 comments:

Mary said...

Isn't it funny? Sometimes you could really just use some distance, but the reality of being without their funny little perspectives gets you all choked up. Well, I'm excited to hear about how you spend the next few days! Decided whether you will be induced or not?

Kyle & Shadolyn said...

that is so funny that heston only colors the eyes...hilarious! Good luck this week, hope things get moving!