Thursday, June 26, 2008

STILL NO BABY!!

Well here I am Thursday night and nothing happening. I must be a good cook because they just seem to hang in there till they are well cooked. Well not much is new besides the waiting game.

Here is a little of what has gone on this week:

On Saturday was a Atco Gas family picnic in Lethbridge. My parents, who had Heston, were going so rob and i decided to go as well. They always have prizes to be won and we really raked it in this year. Heston won 1 out of the 3 bikes and rob and I both won $25 gift certificates to a couple restaurants. My parents always seem to win at these things but it looks like the luck has transferred to us. -Jks-

They had a little train that Heston just loved and didn't want to get off. If we couldn't find him the first place to look was the train.


They had a few races you can see him just behind the little boy running as fast as he could.


Then they had a tug-a-war.First of all Heston went to the wrong side(the girls) but at least he was pulling the right direction for the boys!

Well that night i was able to attend my friends wedding in Cardston which was nice. I thought for sure i was going to miss it and be having a baby instead but I didn't. Having Heston home was a challenge at first as much as I missed him I was ready to beat him after about 1 hour. He was driving me Crazy. I must have forgotten how busy he really is.

On Sunday we took Heston out and let him try to ride his new bike. I thought for sure it would be too big for him but it only took him about 20 min and he had it all figured out. Now he's a pro and goes for a bike ride every night around our block.

The other night I went into Heston's room and he was sitting on the window cell watching rob wash his new toy and I thought it was cute so i took some pictures...
...then Heston took a few himself. He's quite the photographer.
Well here are a few other pictures:
Heston Jumping in a bag...i guess he saw the other kids doing the potato sack races the other day at the picnic.
Hugging the baby with a nice kool-aid stash...
That's about our life this week. Sorry for the novel. Hopefully the next time I write it will be after the baby is born and I will have pictures of Heston hugging the baby in his arms not in my belly...





2 comments:

Mary said...

That kid is do darn cute! I love that picture of him pulling the other way on the boys side of the tug-of-war and him sitting in the window watching Rob and him with that darling lovable smile hugging the tummy. Bridget loves to look at pictures of him and can't wait until this summer to see "cousin Heston."

Kyle & Shadolyn said...

Good for you guys for winning all those prizes! Thats awesome! The picture fo Heston on the window seal is hilarious, what a poser!! Hope your doing okay, your baby is just cooking to perfection like Heston!