Saturday, June 14, 2008

What time is it?

So here i am...it's Saturday afternoon (2:20pm to be exact) and i am still in my PJ's. That's OK though because i have accomplished a lot today already. I have cleaned the kitchen, scrubbed the bathroom, dusted the entire house and cleaned and organized the linen/odds closet. WOW what an accomplishment...but now i am really tired. All that's left is vacuuming that hopefully i can talk rob into doing later. Then when Heston wakes up we are heading to the greenhouse to buy some flowers for the pots that have been collecting all the rain we have had this past two weeks. We are so glad the rain has stopped and we can enjoy the outdoors. Poor Heston everyday would look out his window with such a sad face wanting to go out side soooo bad.

Well still nothing happening with me. No baby yet, Darn! Well here is a picture of me and my friend Jen we took the other day. She is due on the 25th and i am due on the 28th of June. Notice the difference in size. Yup i am way bigger...Hope that doesn't mean i am having a 10 lb kid. Well that is about all that's new in our life. Boring eh!!


2 comments:

Kyle & Shadolyn said...

chandra, you are amazing! I do all of that over like a 5 day period! haha That is crazy that you two are due only 3 days apart...maybe it's twins! :) jk

Mary said...

pots collecting rain? I love it girl. You crack me up. Post a pic of those new flowers!