Sunday, June 8, 2008

No news yet...

Well i thought i would update my blog. The only thing is I don't really have anything to add. We are still awaiting the arrival of our new little one. I have less than 3 weeks left. We are really excited but i am a little scared of going through everything again. Heston i think is really starting to understand that there is a baby coming. Every night Heston has to give the baby a hug and kiss and reminds me that the crib is the babies bed and his is the big boy bed. He also has learned that it's not okay to jump in the crib. Yay!

Well here is a picture of me at 36 weeks. I am starting to really pack on the pounds
. I have been going for my weekly check ups and i gain about 2-3 pounds a week. I hope this doesn't mean i am going to have a big baby. The picture isn't great but that's all i got. We bought a web cam so Heston could visit with grama and papa Bevans and that is what i took the picture with.


Well i took some Video of Heston finger painting the other day so i will attempt at adding some video clips of Heston in the near future.

2 comments:

Mary said...

Chandra--you crack me up! You look very excited to have your picture taken. Thanks for being willing to take one for the team so we can see how flipping gorgeous you still are at 37 weeks prego! My parents told me about your cam. Seriously, I think you hung the moon. They LOVE being able to see you on the phone.

The Evansons said...

Yeah!! The Bev's have a blog! Check ours out too www.theevansonfamily.blogspot.com